As a pharmacy, we know what counseling matters to you.
For effective pharmaceutical care, we acknowledge our responsibility towards you.
Patient counseling is a process of providing important information about your medications and assisting patients to take them properly. In this process patients are guided about how to take medicines, i.e. either with water or milk, having medicines before or after meals, etc. It helps patients in getting proper assistance and better results from medications.
At personal touch pharmacy, we aim at the following to provide the best in class service pharmacy service in New Jersey
- Understanding the illness, Medication roles and prescribed treatments
- Medical adherence improvement
- To build an effective drug treatment
- Focus on reducing medication errors and unnecessary healthcare costs
- Better Quality of life
- Effective coping strategies for adverse effects
- Expert Pharmacist advice Click the link below to connect with a pharmacist or book an appointment